Their wedding has been a long time coming. In the meantime they put not one, but two bundles of joy in the world – who were super excited to see their mum and dad get married. Well that and of course the pretty dresses and the flowers!
Steve and Eva had hoped for a sunny day with Sydney harbour views for their Swedish friends and family. The weather gods had something entirely else in store. What spelled a disaster across the NSW coast however, didn’t phase our couple. And Q station is such a great heritage site that – come rain or shine – there is always a beautiful location to match it.
Steve and Eva, it’s been proven you can weather storms together. I wish you a most special forever, watching the kids grow up and growing old together. Much love to you and your family xox[audio:Heaven.mp3]
A big thank you goes out to all the people who helped make Eva and Steve’s wedding so amazing for them:
- Alana, their event manager at Q-Station, Manly (and a special shout-out to Sarah, thank you so much for all your help!)
- Sally Thompson, florist at Blushing Blooms, Glenhaven
- Marriage Celebrant Gina Kelly
- Sarah Dower, make-up artist at SGD Body & Beauty
- Mary Kiani (singer) and Belinda Pring (harpist)
- Decorated cake by Crumbs Cake Art
You might also like
December 13, 2016
April 12, 2013